JUMIA

INJOO

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Aw Professional Dancer With Huge Birth Mark On Her Face Refuses Surgery, Says She Is Proud Of The Way She Looks

                                                               With her parents
A professional dancer has refused to have plastic surgery to remove her birthmark as she has chosen to embrace her individuality. Cassandra Naud, 22, says she loves her unique appearance and even credits her birthmark for making her memorable in her industry.
The dancer, from Alberta, Canada, who was once told by a casting agent to digitally erase her birthmark from her headshots, says that she believes it is a positive attribute.
'My birthmark is a huge part of me. It makes me unique and memorable, which is especially important for the career I've chosen. People come up to me in the street and ask me about it. I don't shy away from questions - it's natural to be curious.

'It's covered in hair which makes it difficult to disguise, but I honestly don't mind. I know some people might feel sorry for me, but I'm confident in how I look', she said. More photos below.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment