JUMIA

INJOO

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Jennifer Lopez Says She Has Given Up Finding Prince Charming

She's one of the world's most beautiful women. But as Jennifer Lopez showed off her stunning figure in a chic photo shoot for InStyle magazine, she revealed she has given up on finding her Prince Charming.
The thrice-married star, who has rekindled her relationship with dancer Casper Smart, told the magazine marriage is no longer a goal.

'I need to be happy on my own,' she explained. 'If someone fits into that, great. But if they don't, that's OK too. As girls, I think we are taught from a very young age that someone else is going to bring us our happiness.  I was waiting for Prince Charming. Everybody I met was going to be the guy I was going to spend my life with. And then you realize, 'I'm strong' I'm my own keeper, my own savior. That's been the journey for me,' she said. Aww


No comments:

Post a Comment