JUMIA

INJOO

Friday 19 February 2016

400-Pound Woman Mistaken For Manatees Survives S3xual Assaults From Sea Animals (Pictured)

Omo na wa o. The U.S. Coast Guard rescued a Florida woman from a frightening assault by a herd of manatees during the week near Pepper Park Beach, a popular beach in the area.
The tourist on vacation went for a swim near 2pm in the afternoon when she was suddenly caught up by a herd of male manatees that possibly mistook the poor woman for a female manatee.
“I was just playing around in the water when I suddenly noticed a herd of manatees next to me. At first I was curious, but eventually I became scared when they started getting agitated. Then something pulled me underwater and as I gagged for air, I felt the crushing weight of one of the beasts on my back and at that moment, I thought I was going to die” she recalls, visibly traumatized by the latest events.

“It all happened in a flash, all I remember is the horrifying sight of the manatees trying to grab me and force me into submission. Luckily, a man on a jet ski caught their attention and scared them away moments before the Coast Guard rescued me,” she told local reporters.
Tyler Smith, a 17-year-old lifeguard present during the sexual assault, believes she is lucky to be alive.

“We often see manatees nearby but it’s the first time they attack someone,” he admits. “There were so many manatees around her, I think I counted at least 10 of them. They were all fighting against each other to get on her back and hump her, it was like a big manatee gangbang. She is definitely lucky to be alive” he acknowledges, visibly distraught by the whole affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment